Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Past the story V1

Walt: Punctuate and work.


Original version

One day I was playing fortnite and I got a battle royal for reals because my whole team mates died it was really funny because my buddys look like that there better than me.also I wish my teammates had not died so we all can be happy,and I really really hope my friend Leylani plays fortnite so we can be in the same team and so we both can also get battle royal but 1 thing my friend Leylani she told me that when she went to her cousins house she played on her cousins xbox and was using her older cousin and Leylani got battle royal. When me and my friend leylani play fortnite we really enjoy playing battle royal. Battle royal is like one of the best fortnite games I have ever played. When ever I see my friend leylani play we always team up and defiete.it the best every time i get a kill i laugh cause they are 
Always trying to sneak up on me then i suddenly edit the wall and bring out my gold pump and shoot him out the window and the pump hit him for 148 damage he tries to heal i build and he kills me i laughed so i ended in the lobby.

________________________________________________________________________
 Edited Versions 

One day I was playing Fortnite and I got a battle royal, for reals because my whole team mates died, it was really funny because my buddys look like that there better than me,also I wish my teammates had not  died so we all can be happy,and I really really hope my friend Leylani plays fortnite so we can be in the same team and so we both can also get battle royal but 1 thing my friend Leylani she told me that when she went to her cousins house she played on her cousins Xbox and was using her older cousin and Leylani got battle royal. When me and my friend Leylani play Fortnite we really enjoy playing battle royal. Battle royal is like one of the best Fortnite games I have ever played. When ever I see my friend Leylani play we always team up and Default .It the best every time i get a kill I laugh cause they are 
Always trying to sneak up on me then I suddenly edit the wall and bring out my gold pump and shoot him out the window and the pump hit him for 148 damage he tries to heal but I build and he kills me I laughed so I ended in the lobby.



Task description
We played a game called past the story and we had to carry on the story that the person already wort.




No comments:

Post a Comment