Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Leader Ship Program



Last week all the year 8s went to camp and all the year 7s stayed back at school, The teachers that stayed back held a amazing program. It was about leader ship and stepping up and taking the part of being yr 8s. The games we played were soccer hockey netball the stacking game the cookie game and a clue game.


Our were groups that were named 
-Duck life
-Thunder 
- Strikers

My Group named Duck life Had a fantastic time it was crazy!!
My three favourite things from last week were making wonderful quotes, playing a singing game and playing a clue game.
 we were every where, On Friday we had prize giving and shared lunch. The winners over all were Team Thunder they worked as a team and they stepped up and made everyone happy. My improvement was to keep my head up high look after others and to be helpful and kind. I cant wait for next year to go camp and learn how to be more gowned up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment