Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Y8 Camp Reflection/Highlights

 Last week on Wednesday all the Y8 went to Kauaeranga christian camp site, We had a blastttt!! me and my team worked hard together and showed leadership,My highlights from camp are Go Karts and Air Rifles,

Air Rifles: Air Rifles was the best part,I had fun shooting the steel ducks and my own target.The gun was hard to reload, I had to put all my strength in it to pull it down we even used little metal bullets. That was my first highlight of camp 

Go karts: On go karts me and team mates went for a little drive 4 times around the field,The go kart went really fasted That was my second highlight.

Camp was probably the best highlight of the year right now,Hopefully I can do this again another time and go do my favourite things again. :))  

No comments:

Post a Comment