Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Cross country



It is important to remember to catch your reader’s attention when you are writing and to hold it using descriptive details that are interesting.


Spend some time thinking about how you felt at the beginning of the Cross Country race, while you were waiting for Mr. Burt to yell “GO!”


Using this sentence starter, begin writing here:
As I stood at the starting line, waiting for Mr. Burt to yell “Go,”  I felt as if… I can run as fast then the other people so I can come first to challenge all of the other schools.I felt little bit weird but to get bitter at running  and finish the race is. I had to run around the hole filled. I had to go around the trees the gate the mad and then to the reserve and back to the gate then go back to set back down and had a water.  I came 7th

No comments:

Post a Comment