Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

My Rocket


On my Rocket Ship the engines on my Spaceship is ready to fly away out to space. My rocket ships special powers is a button that can make the Rocket Ship go more faster. It is made out of medal and I explored the whole solar system.


How I try to get on the rocket ship and fly out to go space is. I climbing on the rocks and go into the runway  go in the door and  walk in. I pushed the button and it was counting down 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 and the flames started to come out and the gas was come out for the blasted off and I flew out into the sky and went to space.



On the trip  I went up into the sky in my spaceship and went to space.I went to go visit another planet called Venus. In Venus it was really hot there and it had rocks everywhere. In space it was like la la land it was so fun exploring the whole solar system up there. When I looked out the windows a big asteroid belt was about to heat me but lucky a dodged it and then a bigger asteroid belt came but it didn't heat me and I started to laugh.It was fun and  I made it back home  safely and landed safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment