Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

Paul Bunyan


 Good morning, This term's animation was about myths and legends so I picked Paul Bunyan. Sorry I didn't get to finish my animation, But I can explain some of the story, On one cold night Paul Bunyan went out to the wood,He cut down some trees till he heard some loud sounds coming from all the snow. He walked closer and closer to the sound till he stepped on something, He looked under his foot and saw a big blue ox, He didn't know what to do with it so he walked near a fire and put the ox on it till it unfreeze. Once it was warm again he always played with him, walked with him and all sorts of stuff that a owner would do, named it babe. They walked for a really long time, they both had big feet so they left some foot steps. So that's how The Great Lakes got the name ( from there big foot steps). Thank you for taking your time out of your day to come look at my blog :) Next's term i'll finish off my animation so I can show you it.

No comments:

Post a Comment